White Pond Beach ADA Accessible Path & Improvements
M.J. Cataldo, Inc. was awarded the contract for the White Pond improvement project.
- Year: 2021-22
- Client: Town of Concord
- Location: Concord, Mass.
- Project Type: Municipality
About This Project
The Town of Concord wanted to preserve the essence of this historic pond, while improving ADA accessibility, reducing stormwater runoff into the pond, and improving aesthetics and functionality of the beach as a community recreational asset.
Our Work Included:
- Tree removal, sub grading, water line installation, drainage, paving, and granite curbing
- Walkway construction, including boulder walls
- Boardwalk, including concrete footings, wooden boardwalk (handicap accessible), with built-in benches
- Landscaping, including installation of trees, shrubs, and mulch to preserve original appearance